When You’ve Said – Yes
Congratulations to you and your partner on your upcoming marriage and celebration.
You have chosen a civil ceremony, no doubt, because you wish to experience a unique wedding ceremony which reflects your personalities, individual preferences and beliefs, perhaps at a special, meaningful venue to you both.
I always feel honoured to have been chosen to officiate at weddings. I am sharing a most special day with you both, and I don’t take this opportunity lightly.
It is for this reason, I pride myself on offering a very friendly and professional celebrancy service. I have often been told I have a natural, calming presence, yet I have the ability to engage genuinely and authentically with the audience – your family and friends.
I offer great ideas and support to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly and with ease.
I offer personal assistance to you to create a sincere ceremony. You may however, like to write your own or draw from my extensive library of resources available to you – that’s entirely okay!
I respect and recognise diversity within our community and will work with you to ensure your ceremony reflects your choices, beliefs and values.
As your Celebrant, your wedding ceremony will be memorable, lots of fun, relaxed, enjoyable and most importantly, everything you wanted it to be.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for an obligation free quote, and to discuss your special day further.
Fee Structure & Inclusions
Home Office $450
Venues of Your Choice $650
Travel expenses outside Perth and surrounding areas may be extra – please enquire.
Immigration Letters $150
Please note the fee includes a clear and professional presentation using a high-quality wireless PA system, which has an attachment if you wish to use an iPod/iPhone to play pre-recorded music.
A full list of Inclusions is available here.
- Assistance to create a unique, personalised and sincere ceremony that is everything you want it to be. You may write your own or draw from my extensive library of resources available.
- Supply and lodgement of all documents to ensure your marriage is legal!
- Confidential and secure record keeping.
- Meetings in my dedicated and private home office, or at a mutually convenient location.
- Telephone and email consultations as required.
- Assistance as required, with choice of venue or wedding service providers.
- Great ideas and support for making sure your wedding day runs smoothly and with ease.
- Beautifully printed copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Professional laser printed ornate marriage certificate in an elegant calligraphy font.
- Ceremony rehearsal at celebrant’s home.
- Celebrant arrival at least 60 minutes before the agreed ceremony starting time to make sure everything is ready to go and perfect.
- A clear and professional presentation using a high quality wireless PA system, which has an attachment if you wish to use an iPod/iPhone to play pre-recorded music.
- Certificates for children or wedding party if requested.
I highly recommend a rehearsal, a day or so before the wedding. The rehearsal is always lots of fun and will help you to relax even more about what will happen at the ceremony. At this meeting we can also finalise the legal paperwork and I will give you some handy tips on how to get the best from your wedding day.